Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pet Peeve of the Day...

One of the MANY things that irritates me beyond all others is when people feel the need to express their OPINIONS on whether my husband and I should have children. When you hear someone is pregnant people are all like "congratulations! that's so exciting!". If they hear that you don't have kids they're like "oh definitely wait for as LONG as possible". Well which is it?? are you excited for them or are you secretly thinking "suckers"?? People act like we have 100% control on whether or not we have children....my question to those people: Did you plan the timing of every single one of your children? Yeah, didn't think so. Here is what I've decided on the topic....it is NO ONE's business when we choose to have children. Our finances are NO ONE's business!! Whether we are "ready" to have children is NO ONE's business!! We are ADULTS!! And we are MARRIED!! So I would appreciate if people would quite acting like we are stupid teenagers. So, if you have any opinions on our financial state, our "readiness" to have children, or your "feelings" on when/where we should have children...PLEASE KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF!!!! Thank you :)

On a side note...we have no intention on having children anytime in the near future...but like I said how many of your children were planned?

Rant Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment